Established in 1992 as an education, training and consulting organization, Audiovisual Company added new divisions for AV equipment sale, AV rentals, AV services and integration within two years. We have a great track record of serving small businesses, large corporations like Boeing, Microsoft and Amazon.com, Churches, and individuals for their permanent installations as well events. We also cater to the needs of wedding receptions, parties, funeral services and pharmaceutical dinner meetings.
Lead by its founde, who has a Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a wide range of engineering and teaching experience, our company is always able to deal with challenging production, integration, design and installation situations. Our clients have always benefited from our expertise and consulting.
Some factors that set us apart from other AV companies:
- We are led by a professional engineer with MSME degree and a wide range of engineering experience
- Our IT background enables us to better communicate and work with IT professionals.
- We have the broadest range of services and equipment in the Audiovisual Industry
- Our familiarity with almost all small and large venues in greater Seattle area helps us plan better and select the right equipment for the venue
- We contribute to the progress of AV Industry through our directories and educational portals like AVUniversity.com and AVcompanies.com
We provide equipment and services for video projection, video processing, videography, sound reinforcement, audio conferencing, video conferencing, web casting, audience response systems or e-poling, translation and interpretation.
Our Services Areas: We cover all western Washington including Greater Seattle and Tacoma areas, Pierce county , Eastside cities like Bellevue, Redmond , Kirkland and Issaquah, Northern cities like Lynwood, Everett and Bellingham and Southern cities like Olympia, Sumner, Kent, Auburn, Seatac, Federalway, Tukwila and Renton. We are familiar with all event venues in Western Washington facilities including convention centers, hotels, halls and restaurants.