Welcome to Avrent.com
Professional Audiovisual Equipment Rental, Sales and AV Services
Avrent.com has been serving Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma & Greater Puget Sound area since 1992, providing audio visual equipment rentals, sales & professional audio video services. We specialize in sound / video systems, loudspeakers, microphones, projectors, projection screens, conference solutions & more.
We have a long track record of serving individuals, small businesses & large corporations for their AV rental, sales and event productions.
Three ways to request a quote
- Call us direct at numbers below.
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Browse our catologe, choose the items and add them to your cart. When you are ready, go to our request a quote page fill in the form and send.
Latest News: We are now able to provide up to 15,000 lumen, 1980 x 1200 res. projection.
Our Audiovisual Equipment:
- Sound reinforcement: PA systems, portable speakers, loudspeakers, subwoofers, microphones, sound boards, mixers, processors, audio recorders, teleconferencing, press boxes and much more.
- Video projection equipment: projectors, screens , video distribution amplifiers, SD & HD video matrix switchers, mixers, processors, UTP balun, projector lenses, video players / recorders & more...
- Video filming equipment: professional, prosumer video cameras and recorders, editing systems, tripods stands, dollies, jibs, lenses, studio and video lighting and accessories.
- Audience Response Systems (ARS) by Turning Technologies (also called e-poling systems).
- LCD, LED and plasma monitors and displays with floor stands for tradeshows and other events.
- Stage, DJ, video and spot lighting, pipes and drapes
- Two way commercial UHF radios (walkie-talkies) for small and large events.
- laptop computer for Powerpoint presentation
- Video and audio conferencing and Teleconferencing equipment.
- Delivery, Set-up, Operation(if needed) of AV equipment for small events
- Video filming for small events.
- Audience Response Systems (e-poling) including help with presentation design and conducting the event.